Thursday, July 19, 2012

Here I Go Again

I always get so distracted with my "real" life that I find it hard to stay up with my blog. Well here I go again! I have put off the cloth diapering.. Don't get me wrong I loved it and will be a pro cloth diaper forever but we are mid potty training and I don't know I guess I really have no excuse. I have started couponing. LOL I know, I know it seems.. trendy BUT I am doing because I've wanted to do it for a long time now but never had the "time" (lol) to get started. Well I do now and I am going to attempt my first trip today..
I am still going to online college at Ashford University. I have been going for almost 2 years now.
And Dakota has been diagnosed with ADHD.
I will post later talking a little about each issue at hand.
Dakotas ADHD has been tough to deal with..
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment